Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Greetings!

Hello! I'm Kim and I'm starting this blog to help organize my thoughts and research of my family tree. I figured that I may as well do this online, and maybe, just maybe someone else might find something here useful.

A little background...I have been researching my tree for as long as I can remember. I guess probably since I was 18 years old. I've always had a love for history and so I think this type of research comes naturally for me. I can get lost in my research. Time just flies by. I feel such a connection to my ancestors and I want to know their stories. I love old photos and tales from past generations. I hope to preserve this information for my family and generations to come.

This site will be a constant Work in Progress. I've started listing my surnames on the sidebar, as well as, some favorite genealogy links, and you can expect more.

Please feel free to drop a note or a comment if you have something to share or would like more information.

No comments: